The ultimate effect, the eight-week program of Transino 2.

JAPAN BEAUTY

The ultimate effect, the eight-week program of Transino 2.

The eight-week program of Transino 2 is... 
Week 8 program and program to improve the flavor, which is to continue to improve the flavor by drinking twice a day.  The test to confirm the effectiveness of Tranino2 on improving freckles was recognized as a significant improvement in the eight-week continuous dose. Verify that the type of gimmy is simple. Drink trancino 2 after 2 meals a day. 

[Morning POINT]
After washing your face in the morning, you will stop touching it like a light touch, but for excessive irritation, NG is recommended to choose items with whitening effect on your skin other than summer. 

[Night POINT]
Women who work with busy mothers tend to take care of their nutrition, but sometimes choose the menu at night and be aware of whitening. Resting time for yourself after night trancino 2. Enemy of stress, reset the day you hated it, get a good night's sleep, make sure it's improving in eight weeks. 

[Q&A related to Week 8 program] 
After 8 weeks, Transino 2 is resting. Let's keep the 6 points that maintain the improvement effect and make it difficult to re-occur. 

Q. Why can't you stop drinking 8 weeks (2 months)?
A. The clinical trial conducted by Transino 2 has been recognized as effective for 8 weeks, so I think 8 weeks (2 months) is enough. It is a liver cancer enhancer, a type of trancino2££, and the dosage period has been set to avoid taking it continuously. Some of you might want to keep drinking because it worked. However, do not continue to drink more than 2 months, as sufficient data on the validity and safety of alcohol consumption is not available. I couldn't feel the effect from taking it for two months. I don't recommend taking it anymore because it may not have any freckles. 

Q. I bought 2 months and finished drinking. We've got eight weeks and four more days. Do you mind if I keep drinking? 
A. Yes. You can drink it. Transino 2 is based on the drug's effectiveness for four weeks, and the effectiveness of the drug for eight weeks is confirmed. The product is being prepared for 4 weeks and 8 weeks for about 1 month and 2 months, so there is still a few days left, but please drink it and there is no problem. However, do not continue to take it for more than 2 months. 

Q. I caught a cold after 8 weeks. I think the cold medicine also contains tranecic acid, but is it okay to use it with tranecino 2? Transino2 contains the highest daily dose of Tranec Samsan, which is recognized as an OTC drug.  
A. Because the amount of tranecic acid is increased, stop taking tranec 2 while you are drinking cold medicine containing tranecic acid. Once you've finished your cold medication, it's okay to resume taking Tranino 2. It can also be used with cold medicine that does not contain tranecic acid. It is also important to keep your condition in order in regular life and nutrition in order not to stop Transino 2 during the eight-week program in the program is also important. 

Q. I thought it was tingling. I was drinking trancino 2 in week 8. However, there won't be any freckles because they won't improve. Is there any effect on your body from taking Tranino 2? 
A. Transino2 is a type of tranecic acidic amino acid and vitamin-centered ingredient, so it does not include components that are particularly prone to adverse effects on the body. However, if you suspect a change in your body or side effects, stop taking it and consult a doctor or pharmacist. 

Q. I think I gained weight after 8 weeks. Do you have anything to do with Trancino 2? 
A. Transino 2 is thought to be the influence of female hormones. It's a drug that's effective in tingling and tingling. However, it does not contain any ingredients that affect the balance of female hormones or weight gain, so I think the relevance is low.